How to Install
Whichever anchor size is used to secure tethering line the same install and removal methods are applied, impact driven for installation and counter rotation for removal. Depending on the anchor size and ground conditions it can be achieved with very little equipment, this is especially true when considering the other relative application to achieve similar loadings.
There are two methods of accomplishing a tethering loop using Spirafix anchors:
45 Degree cracked bracket with through slot and C type anchor head as exampled here SA453
- The anchor is impact driven through a slot provided in the bracket, this method allows you to use C type anchors for installation which, do not require a hammer cap for installation.
- Loop provided on a 45 Degree crank ready for tethering line to be attached
Collared eye bolt + locking hub and pin as shown here (link to follow).
- Collared eye bolt connections are used exclusively with the AC type anchors (threaded head anchors)
- Once the anchor is installed attach locking hub to the hex of the head and install pin through the slot provided in the locking hub. These accessories are to prevent any counter rotation of the anchor whilst under load.
- Appropriate size and spec collared eye bolt threaded into the head providing the loop for a tethering line to be attached.